Thursday, November 5, 2009

call before you crash the party

Ok....morgan stayed over night at jane hartzlers, one part of the terrific 2 missing from dinner....expected a nice calm dinner>>>>Skyler.....ended up in bed...I just know he will tinkle in the bed tonight...dinner finished...part of the 2 month plan...just ok

talked the kids into cleaning up the kitchen, while I sat down for a couple of minutes.  Wouldnt you know that Jim and Pat stop over.  Usually at this time of night I am up and moving, but they walk in and see me laying around and the house a mess.   Oh well...It is no secret that I do not have it all together.

Anyways, prior to my visit, I was kind of down.  The kids have to be effected by this whole protection order.  I called Gabriels teacher, sort out her feelings...  Now what to do about jacob....time for a prayer request
Mrs. Donna Ryan.  She and Gabriel are very good friends.  Last year they journaled together which helped Gabriel
Dear God

Its me sheila...
I need so much wisdom, direction, ambition and patience.
Give me Grace for the moment
Grace to finish my day
Grace to organize my morning
Grace to get into YOUR word
Grace for directing my children
Grace for patience

Lord I need what I dont even know what I need.   I need to communicate with my children...wisdom, for raising them in this  less than perfect situation. 

Lord, help me to build them up
Lord, give my children a hearts desire for you
Lord, give me a bigger hearts desire for you

I pray for cooperation from them with bible study,  family tradition, family fun that gives you the glory

Lord I want you as the Head of this Household...Help us to establish YOUR PRESENCE and know that YOU ARE OUR ALL AND ALL

LOVE LOVE LVOE YOU

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations