Monday, March 7, 2011

hello God, its me Sheila

Oh dear God,  I hope you are pleased with what you are seeing from your children today.  I hope I haven't  let you down today.  You have been a rock again for me.  Thank you for bringing me home today and having me put effort into your children.   I pray over my children today.  I pray for their health, their safety, and their soul.  I pray for their daddy that you will finish the work that you have started in him.  I pray for their innocence that is being robbed from them.  However please God I want this trial to be for the good for them, that they can grow in dependence on you;  that this trial doesnt change them for evil but change them for good.  Please place a hedge around them to protect them from daddy damage and the window opened for the enemy. 

Thank you so much for Jesus....for Jesus.  Thank you Jesus for standing there as an advocate for me and my children. 

in Jesus name amen

Today was good.  The children are ok.  I came home early as to be here for the children.  I didnt want gabby to be responsible for keeping house at this time.  Jacob didnt have baseball today, but he did talk me into taking him to the rec center in Rittman.  Uncle Jim brought him home.  Jacob is hyperfocused on basketball at the moment and also puberty.  He seems to be using his energy positively.  I dont see extreme anger....more saddness.

Gabby has anger, but it is still soft. 

Our journey was relatively uneventful this day. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations